CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a skilled Senior Audio Programmer to join our award-winning Warsaw studio. In this position you will work with our ambitious audio team to craft new systems and technologies which push the boundaries of what is possible for sound in games. As an Senior Audio Programmer at CD PROJEKT RED you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and highly creative environment and have a direct impact on the sound and development of critically acclaimed AAA video games. If you can see yourself taking on cutting edge audio challenges and defining the frontier of audio in games: join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Designing and developing novel audio systems for the Red Engine such as acoustic simulation, localisation and dialogue, and audio AI.
- Maintaining and improving existing systems to ensure performance and functionality.
- Supporting the sound designers in implementing audio.
- Co-ordinating with many departments to facilitate and promote audio integration in other areas of the game.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years coding experience in the industry.
- Passionate about game development and Interested the potential for audio in games.
- Strong teamwork skills and a desire to work closely with the sound designers.
- Ability to comprehend unfamiliar code and work across many systems in the code base.
- Skilled in C++ and designing code systems.
- Shipped at least one high profile title.
- Experience on consoles.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with game audio, acoustics, dsp, AI, designing tools, processing geometry.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary based on your individual experience.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please include the following statement in your application: “I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw for ongoing recruiting process”.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).