CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an experienced, talented Senior Character Artist to join the Cyberpunk 2077 team. If your mind is full of ideas of how to create characters of highest quality possible, you are interested in cyberpunk vision and you would like to work with the best experts out there – apply!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL:
- Creating high-quality humanoid characters and item assets.
- Working closely with Animation and Technical departments.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Supporting, giving feedback and mentoring younger colleagues.
- Thinking creatively and globally.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the game development industry as a Character Artist.
- Proven success in creating outstanding characters in AAA game.
- Solid modeling and texturing skills in a diverse visual range of characters and creatures.
- Strong understanding of human form and anatomy.
- Outstanding creativity and very strong commitment to the project.
- Ability to work effectively within game design and tech constrains.
- Comfortable working quickly within an interactive development process.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work efficiently within a team.
- Software: Zbrush, Maya, Photoshop, Substance Painter (or similar).
- Avid and passionate gamer.
- Ability to communicate in English.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Animation and skinning rigging skills.
- Traditional drawing, painting or sculpting skills.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.