CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a Senior Character Technical Director, to join our animation team. The person on this position will play a pivotal role in creating and supporting rigging systems and tools for animators. If you are willing to step out of a comfort zone to develop new techniques and processes to solve character production challenges, we want to hear from you!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Design, create, test and maintain character rigging systems.
- Develop and maintain character motion and deformation systems.
- Develop new techniques and processes to solve character production challenges.
- Capable of writing pipeline tools to streamline the setup process.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of production experience in film/broadcast or games environments.
- In depth knowledge of Maya and Python.
- C++ experience as a bonus skill.
- Strong understanding of both Figure and Facial Anatomy and Topology.
- Complex character/vehicle rigging experience in Maya in film/broadcast or games environments.
- Experience with setting up production pipelines while being able to follow guidelines.
- The ability to support himself and take initiative.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.