CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an experienced Senior Concept Artist to join our outstanding Cracow team. You will be responsible for creating conceptual art as a reference for 3D artists. If you love creating outstanding concepts and would like to have the possiblity to directly influance development of Cyberpunk 2077 – join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Creating high quality game concept art to be used as direct reference for character and environment artists.
- Attending reviews, taking feedback and iterating on concepts if needed.
- Getting artistic direction and support from an Art Director and design direction from a Design Director.
- Supporting and mentoring junior artists in the team.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent environment and character concept art skills with an eye for perspective, color, lighting and atmosphere.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the game development industry as a Concept Artist or Illustrator with AAA title shipped.
- Solid foundation in traditional art, such as figure drawing, industrial design, landscape painting and illustration.
- Outstanding creativity and very strong commitment to a project.
- Ablility to communicate in English fluently.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies..
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, for the first three months in our studio based in Warsaw and ultimately in our studio in Kraków.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.