We are looking for a person who will be responsible for supporting our Graphics Programmers Team. The responsibilities cover day to day developing cutting-edge graphics and visual effects systems to create optimal, attractive solutions. If you’re someone who wants to help to breathe life and realism into our games: this is the job for you!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Maintain and optimize existing rendering systems.
- Meet deadlines and produce high quality code.
- Debugging and bug fixing.
- Designing and developing new rendering solutions for large scale problems.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 6+ years of industry experience, 4+ years of AAA development practice.
- At least one shipped AAA console game.
- Fluent C++ and strong experience with graphics programming are essential.
- Strong knowledge of rendering techniques and GPU/CPU architecture.
- Strong multithreaded programming and object oriented programming.
- A proactive attitude towards helping the team to get their work done faster and more efficient.
- Passion for programming and games will be appreciated.
- Strong communication skills, responsibility and dedication for work are essential.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.