CD PROJEKT RED is looking for experienced Physics Programmer to work across the development of low level systems to deliver optimal solutions in our games. You will be responsible for maintaining existing physics elements and also for holding up the highest quality for our code. This is an exciting opportunity to develop cutting-edge collision systems and various new features of our engine. Person on this position should be ready to tackle challenging problems in order to improve our games. If you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with your computer, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Maintaining, optimizing and developing physics elements.
- Bug fixing and debugging low-level, high-performance code.
- Meeting deadlines and producing high quality code.
- Reporting to Lead Programmer.
- Hold up the highest quality.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We seek an ambitious person eager to fill a vital role in our team. Someone excited by the opportunity to combine a passion for video games with a chance to create them. We require a programmer with outstanding math skills who is highly-organized and understands the games industry. The ideal candidate must have strong multi-threaded programming skills and AAA experience. We are looking for a person who is self- a starter with a willingness to develop personal skills.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 4 years’ experience in the game industry on a similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of C++/C
- Experience in C#
- Experience in working on various platforms.
- Experience with multithreaded programming.
- Experience with low level optimizations and fixing stability issues.
- Physics/mathematics/computer science degree.
- At least one AAA title shipped on different platforms.
- A passion for playing and making games!
- Fluent in English.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please include the following statement in your application: “I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw for ongoing recruiting process”.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).