CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an experienced and well-organized Senior Technical Producer, who will manage programmers’ teams and cooperate closely with Game Directors and Executive Producers to coordinate development processes within the studio. The person on this position will participate in production of one of the best AAA games worldwide and will oversee schedules, progress reports, hires and resources. You will be responsible for teams of talented developers and will help them to deliver a high quality content that we use in our games.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Day-to-day production management of the teams.
- Acting as a liaison between various production departments.
- Preparing and overseeing of schedules and budgets and maintaining them on a daily basis.
- Ensuring timely delivery of assets and milestones.
- Organizing and running review meetings.
- Helping to build the teams, including interviewing and hiring new candidates.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least one AAA game shipped on previous or current generation of consoles or PC.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Producer on the AAA title.
- Proven understanding of the technical limitations and pipelines in game development process.
- Proven ability to effectively work across teams involved in a game development lifecycle.
- Proactive problem solving skills.
- Well developed organization and coordination skills.
- Positive and constructive attitude.
- Experience using project management tools.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please include the following statement in your application: “I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw for ongoing recruiting process”.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).