CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an experienced and well-organized Senior Technical Producer, who will manage programmers’ teams and cooperate closely with Game Directors and Executive Producers to coordinate development processes within the studio. The person on this position will participate in production of one of the best AAA games worldwide and will oversee schedules, progress reports, hires and resources. You will be responsible for teams of talented developers and will help them to deliver a high quality content that we use in our games.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Day-to-day production management of the teams.
- Acting as a liaison between various production departments.
- Preparing and overseeing of schedules and budgets and maintaining them on a daily basis.
- Ensuring timely delivery of assets and milestones.
- Organizing and running review meetings.
- Helping to build the teams, including interviewing and hiring new candidates.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least one AAA game shipped on previous or current generation of consoles or PC.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Producer on the AAA title.
- Proven understanding of the technical limitations and pipelines in game development process.
- Proven ability to effectively work across teams involved in a game development lifecycle.
- Proactive problem solving skills.
- Well developed organization and coordination skills.
- Positive and constructive attitude.
- Experience using project management tools.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. Include also the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.