As a Senior Programmer you will be responsible for the design, implementation, optimization and maintenance of our technology used to create the best multiplatform AAA titles. The person taking this position will cooperate with designers and with other programmers to create technical solutions that will fulfill the needs of video games we produce.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Maintenance and optimization of existing game’s subsystems for all platforms.
- Design and implementation of new game’s subsystems.
- Tracking and fixing bugs.
- Completing tasks on time and creating high quality code.
- Cooperating with engine programmers to design systems.
- Working on the performance of systems, optimizing code for various platforms.
- Mentoring less experienced team members.
- Close cooperation with game designers, artists and production staff.
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- Perfect C++ skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Proficiency in algorithms and code architecture.
- Debugging and optimization skills.
- Understanding of distributed programming challenges.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Understanding of components of modern video games (such as behaviour trees, skeletal animation, physics simulation, etc.) and specializing in at least one of them.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in video games development (including at least 3 years on similar position).
- Experience with working on multiple platforms (including at least 2 of: PC, PS4, XONE).
- At least one AAA game shipped.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with shooters and multiplayer games.
- Being an active gamer.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Wrocław, Poland.
Please include the following statement in your application: “I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw for ongoing recruiting process”.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).