CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented and creative Sound Designer who will be responsible for designing and implementing sound effects for specific areas of Cyberpunk 2077. If you have a sharp ear and a love for audio, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Creating sound effects and audio assets utilizing pre-recorded Sound Library materials as well as audio synthesis, location recording, and Foley recording.
- Integrating audio content into the game using Wwise, scripting, and other in-house tools and software.
- Working closely with other teams to ensure created audio contributes to and enhances the gameplay and game narrative.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience with significant project contribution as a Sound Designer, completing at least one full game development cycle on a shipped game.
- Excellent sound design skills, showing creative flare and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Strong knowledge of audio editing tools such as Sound Forge, Reaper, Waves and iZotope plugins.
- Experienced at integrating audio, using Wwise, Fmod or similar middleware.
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn new in-house audio tools and software for content integration.
- Independent and able to take ownership.
- Fluent in English.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, for the first three months in our studio based in Warsaw and ultimately in our studio in Kraków. Include also the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.