The Sound Designer’s primary purpose is to aid the team in all audio content creation, implementation and testing for our games. This position does not include any music performance or composition. Technical Sound Design / Implementation skills and expert knowledge of Wwise are required.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Create audio assets using pre-recorded sound library materials.
- Integrate audio content into games using Wwise and other in-house tools and software.
- Test all aspects of implemented game audio to ensure playback is as intended and fit for commercial release.
- Help construct and maintain the in-house sound effects library, adhering to set conventions.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience with significant project contribution as a ‘Sound Designer’ (or similar), completing full game development cycles for at least 2 shipped and well-received PC and/or Console titles.
- Excellent sound design skills, showing creative flare and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Strong knowledge of audio editing tools such as Reaper, Waves and iZotope plugins.
- Experienced at integrating audio, using Wwise or similar middleware.
- Very strong technical sound design skills.
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn new in-house audio tools and software for content integration.
- Ability to take initiative and work effectively and efficiently without constant direct supervision.
- Strong cooperation skills.
- Fluent in English.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with creating audio for RPGs and/or card games.
- In-house game development experience.
- Familiarity with Unity.
- Knowledge in foley and location recording.
- Knowledge of The Witcher universe and Gwent The Witcher Card Game.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. Include also the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.