Our Gwent team is looking for a Tech Programmer. This position will be responsible for working on and defining technologies required to accomplish our game project’s goals. You will work closely with the game development team to identify and implement tools and core technologies required for releasing our software.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Helping identify bottlenecks in game workflow that will grant high improvements in the efficiency of the entire team (artists, designers and programmers).
- Digging into the lower levels of the engine on multiple platforms to perform fixes and optimizations.
- Coordinating with Art team to ensure their vision can become a reality.
- Help setup platform specific systems for the rest of the game to use.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years with C#.
- Familiarity with console and pc features, and API’s.
- Strong optimization skills.
- Experience working with and supporting a team of various disciplines.
- Computer Science/Software Engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
NICE TO HAVE
- Strong C++ skills.
- Strong knowledge/experience with Unity Pipeline.
- Shipped at least one title as a tech programmer.
- Shipped at least one title on multiple platforms.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.