Our Gwent team is looking for a Technical Designer. This position will be responsible for coordinating and defining gameplay rules as well as work on the technologies and plans to make them a reality.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Work with the card design team and core logic programming team to plan and improve the process.
- Design and implement prototypes and new features in pipeline to empower the card design team.
- Design and coordinate the improvement of the visualizations of the various cards in Gwent.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Design experience on at least one released project.
- Experience with C#.
- Understanding of game design theory.
NICE TO HAVE
- Card game design experience.
- Tool programming experience.
- Unity development experience.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.