We are looking for skilled and experienced UI Designer to join our UI team working on Cyberpunk 2077. The ideal candidate should be able to work well in a team environment as well as independently. If you are willing to constantly push yourself to improve, don’t hesitate and send us your application!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Create clear and maintainable wireframes for UI features.
- Create interactable prototypes to illustrate certain UI features.
- Establish and maintain proper documentation for UI features.
- Implement certain UI features using scripting language, such as LUA, AS3.
- Provide alternative solutions to addressing certain UI needs.
- Support asset implementation using a 2d/3d package solution.
- Respond to frequent gameplay requests to provide alternative designs and solutions to problems.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 years’ experience in the field of Game UI Design.
- At least 1 AAA console project shipped.
- Proficiency in using 3D packages like Maya, 3DStudio Max.
- Proficiency in using Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Ability to write UI logic using a scripting language
- A strong grasp of User Experience design.
- Driven to provide the best user experience to the player.
- Willingness to learn new tools and skills.
- Good English verbal and writing skills.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.