We are looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join the GWENT development team. As a UI programmer, you will be responsible for creating and improving user interfaces. The perfect candidate will be responsible not only for implementing code and structuring scenes and prefabs, but also be involved in the design process. If you are willing to learn and constantly push yourself to improve, don’t hesitate and send us your application!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Taking part in the design and implementation of User Interfaces ranging from text displays, huds, menus and game elements.
- Debugging the UI to ensure a stable product.
- Coordinating with back-end programmers to ensure features work properly with the servers.
- Willing and capable to undertake non-UI related tasks when needed.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Strong knowledge of UI design patterns.
- Strong optimization skills.
- Computer Science/Software Engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years with C#.
NICE TO HAVE
- Shipped at least one title on multiple platforms.
- Shipped at least one title as a UI programmer.
- Experience in game development with Unity.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Exciting opportunity to create a video game set in one of the most acclaimed RPG universes.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.