Gwent team is looking for skilled video game UI/UX Artists willing to undertake a wide variety of challenges. The ideal candidate should present great attention to detail, and a portfolio demonstrating their expertise in the production of user interfaces. Drive and attitude are very important — if you are willing to learn and constantly push yourself to improve, don’t hesitate and send us your application!
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
The person hired for this position will take direct ownership and control over the feel and shape of the entire UI design and layout. Designing from scratch, you will be responsible for curating the entire user experience – from minute details to the general philosophy of conveying information. Your role involve all aspects of the UX design process from planning and research, to testing and iteration.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Communicating scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models and screen designs to the rest of the team.
- Designing UI layouts and icons.
- Designing interactive digital systems for people’s use.
- Creating required art assets.
- Providing feedback on UI functionality.
- Assist in adapting product experiences for mobile devices.
- Work closely with the team to implement UI solutions to ensure the technology fully executes the vision.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years with UX design and a strong portfolio.
- Strong UI and UX design skills and advanced knowledge of Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator.
- Knowledge of UX design standards for web and mobile applications.
- Experience with Unity as a development platform, and its build in UI solution – uGUI.
- Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Ability to communicate in English.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.