CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an experienced User Acquisition Manager who will be fully focused on our free-to-play project GWENT: The Witcher Card Game. The role will be responsible for running international digital campaigns, analyzing their performance and optimizing media campaign costs. User Acquisition Manager will be working alongside with external media houses. All that in aim to gain the forthcoming players and keep our current ones heavily involved.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Launching media campaigns: analyzing, evaluating and optimizing campaigns effectiveness.
- Day to day working with external media houses and internal business intelligence team on identifying media campaign KPIs and delivering them.
- Creating performance reports and feedbacks for media houses in regards to campaign optimization.
- Cooperating with company’s key advertising partners – e.g. Google, Facebook – on incorporating new tools or solutions which allow reaching out target groups more effectively.
- Determining KPIs for the campaign and creating product User Acquisition strategy with Marketing and Business Development Team.
- Participating in marketing assets creation and optimization.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years of experience in managing performance-driven media campaigns (ideally of the international scale).
- Agency experience or experience as a User Acquisition Manager in game development company (PC or mobile game).
- Working experience with attribution and analytical platforms.
- Proficiency in Facebook and/or Google AdWords.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (C1 or higher).
- Well developed analytical skills.
- Knowledge of online media and new trends in online advertising.
- Microsoft Excel expert.
- Pro-activity and ability to listen and communicate own ideas and thoughts.
- Enthusiasm towards teamwork.
- Extensive knowledge of the game industry and passion for games.
NICE TO HAVE
- Proven industry experience with free-to-play or online/live games.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private healthcare & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.