We are looking for an experienced UX Designer who will help us to bring Gwent: The Witcher Card Game to even higher level. Person on this position will cooperate with our designers, artists and programmers and provide them with a valuable UX expertise. If you consider UX as a center point of the game development process, then you are the person we want!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Create clear and maintainable wireframes/flow diagrams for UI features.
- Create interactive prototypes to illustrate certain UX features.
- Provide alternative solutions to addressing certain UX needs.
- Respond to frequent gameplay requests to provide alternative designs and solutions to problems.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 years of game development experience on UX/UI role.
- AAA experience will be an additional asset.
- Great communication and teamwork skills which will help you to pitch your design goals and intentions.
- Strong grasp of user experience and heuristic conventions in regards to PC, console and mobile games development process.
- Driven to provide the best user experience to the player.
- Knowledgeable in user research trends and sensitivity to certain demographics.
- Being able to use analytics and key performance indicators to help make informed design decisions.
- Proficiency in regards to information architecture.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.