CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented Gameplay Programmer to join our outstanding team in Warsaw. The person in this position will cooperate with Gameplay & Level Designers teams to create the whole architecture of vehicle related code, and the physics of driving / flying in those vehicles. It will involve C++ coding as well scripting skills. If you are ready to take up this challenge, send us your application!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Creating the whole architecture of vehicle related code and the physics of driving / flying in those vehicles.
- Taking a part in the design process of the gameplay.
- Ensuring that game scripts are well designed, and are optimal in terms of CPU and memory consumption.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 years’ experience in games industry.
- Deep knowledge of C++.
- Great understanding of vehicle physics.
- Profeciency in maths.
- Profeciency in dynamics area of physics.
- High understanding of collision detection and response.
- High skills in algorithms and architecture.
- Good design feeling oriented around vehicles.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please include the following statement in your application: “I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw for ongoing recruiting process”.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).