CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional, talented and experienced VFX Artist to join our Gwent team. The candidate for this position needs to demonstrate deep understanding of the industry, have experience with real-time visual effects as well as show interest in emerging trends in this field. As a VFX Artist you will be responsible for creating prominent visual effects in a timely and professional manner. You will be working closely with a small team to help refine the VFX pipeline and processes.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Create high quality real-time visual FX for characters, environments and gameplay.
- Optimizing visual effects for performance while maintaining high-quality standards.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Working closely with other departments while creating and implementing VFX assets.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of experience in the gaming or movie industry (or demonstrated equivalent visual effects ability) is preferred.
- Experience with creating a wide variety of game-ready visual effects.
- Experience with Unity and its built-in particle systems.
- Experience in Photoshop or similar 2D software.
- Good general knowledge of Maya (or 3ds Max).
- Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Good attitude towards receiving feedback and exchanging knowledge.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Avid and passionate gamer.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.