CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional, talented and experienced VFX Artist to join our Gwent team. The candidate for this position needs to demonstrate deep understanding of the industry, have experience with real-time visual effects as well as show interest in emerging trends in this field. As a VFX Artist you will be responsible for creating prominent visual effects in a timely and professional manner. You will be working closely with a small team to help refine the VFX pipeline and processes.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Create high quality real-time visual FX for characters, environments and gameplay.
- Optimizing visual effects for performance while maintaining high-quality standards.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Working closely with other departments while creating and implementing VFX assets.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of experience in the gaming or movie industry (or demonstrated equivalent visual effects ability) is preferred.
- Experience with creating a wide variety of game-ready visual effects.
- Experience with Unity and its built-in particle systems.
- Experience in Photoshop or similar 2D software.
- Good general knowledge of Maya (or 3ds Max).
- Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Good attitude towards receiving feedback and exchanging knowledge.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Avid and passionate gamer.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please include the following statement in your application: “I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw for ongoing recruiting process”.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).