Here are the next steps:
- Apply to the selected position by sending us an email at the specified address.
If you’re an artist, designer or programmer, please remember to include an up-to-date portfolio with your selected works.
After we receive your application, the following things happen:
- We take a thorough look at the submitted CV and portfolio and decide if you meet the requirements for a given position (we only contact selected applicants).
- We contact you and schedule a chat to get to know you better. At this stage, you might be asked to perform a task for us so we can evaluate your skills.
- If our initial evaluation is successful, the HR representative handling your recruitment contacts you again, schedules the last interview, and provides additional details.
- If you’re from Europe, the last interview will take place at our studio. It’s important for us to give you a chance to see how we work and hang out with us for a while so we can get to know each other even better. If you’re from outside of Europe, we can have a longer chat over Skype.
If we decide to hire you, you’ll receive an offer from us. Should you decide to accept it, you’ll become a fully fledged member of RED with all the perks and benefits.
During each stage of the recruitment process we will provide you with detailed feedback and information on what to do next. Even if at some stage we decide not to pursue cooperation, you will never be left asking why—we’ll never leave you in the dark.
We’ve always got your back!
If you decide to hop on board and join the team, CD PROJEKT RED will provide full support with relocating, getting the necessary paperwork done, and finding a place to call home. We take every possible step to ensure you never feel alone with anything regarding the relocation process.
Aside from working on games which are on everyone’s lips, we offer you a full array of benefits:
- Private healthcare
- Multisport card providing free or heavily-discounted gym membership, martial arts classes, and more
- 20 or 26 days of paid leave (depending on contract / experience type)
- Paid sick leave
- Bank holidays (13 days)
- Two kitchens with all the stuff you need to make the food that you like
- Fresh fruit and a selection of teas, coffee etc., to power your work day
- A fully stocked canteen for employees
- A company library of games and books
So, don’t hesitate and browse all the careers offers now!