(For Polish visit: Jak utworzyć raport dxdiag)
DxDiag might help you in:
- Checking your system hardware or software info e.g. what graphics card you have, whether your Windows is 64-bit etc.
- Creating a report, which will help Customer Support pinpoint the source of the issue you are experiencing and allowing them to reply to you faster.
How to create a diagnostic report (DxDiag):
1. On the keyboard, press “Windows”.
2. In newly opened window Run type “dxdiag” (without quotes) and click OK button.
3. Click on “Save All Information…” and save the file on your hard drive
4. Click the “Exit” button to quit DirectX Diagnostic Tool.