Many problems might be caused by corrupted game files, e.g. immortal enemies or crashes.
If you have encountered such issue, please verify integrity of game cache and load game save file made before this issue occurred (if possible).
1. Launch GOG Galaxy and log in with your GOG.com account.
2. Go to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt tab.
3. Click Click MORE > Manage installation > Verify / Repair > VERIFY GAME.
1. From the Library section, right-click on The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and select Properties from the menu.
2. Select the “Local files” tab and click the “Verify integrity of game cache…” button.
3. Steam will verify the game’s files – this process may take several minutes.
1. Select the My Games in Origin.
2. Right-click The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
3. Select “Repair Game.”