Welcome in the New Year!
In the spirit of “new year, new me”, our Draft Mode leaves early access, which means that some long awaited changes are coming to it!
Read more for details on that, and the upcoming balance changes below.
Draft mode leaves early access!
- Tickets – Starting a new run in Draft mode will now require a ticket. Each player will be granted a free ticket upon login!
- Rewards – Players will now be rewarded based on the performance of their runs.
- Initiative changed to: Trigger this ability if you haven’t used an Order this turn (Note: Leader abilities are also Orders)
- Fisher King: Power changed from 5 to 6.
- Knickers: Provision cost changed from 8 to 7.
- Roach: Power changed from 3 to 4.
- Mourntart: Armor changed from 1 to 4. Provision cost changed from 8 to 7.
- Old Speartip: Asleep: Power changed from 9 to 6. Armor changed from 0 to 2. Provision cost changed from 9 to 6. Ability changed to: After 3 turns, Summon Old Speartip from your deck to this row and increase its base power by 6, then Banish self. If Old Speartip: Asleep takes damage, Summon Old Speartip from your deck, then Banish self instead.
- No changes
- Uprising: Updated the tooltip to reflect the change from Hotfix 9.6.1.
- Istredd: Provision cost changed from 7 to 6.
- Invigorate: Provision bonus changed from 16 to 15. Ability changed to: Order: Boost 4 units in your hand by 1. Charges: 3.
- Milva: Sharpshooter: Order damage changed from 2 to 1.
- Sirssa: Deploy effect changed to: Damage an enemy unit by 2, then boost a random unit in your hand by 2.
- Dwarven Agitator: Power changed from 3 to 5. Ability changed to: Deploy: Give 1 Armor to 2 Dwarves in your hand. Whenever you play a Dwarf, give it 1 Armor.
- Hawker Support: Ability changed to: Deploy: Boost an allied unit in your hand by 1. If a unit was already boosted, boost it by 3 instead.
- Vrihedd Saboteur: Ability changed to: Deploy: Boost an allied unit by 1. If you control an Artifact, boost an allied unit by 3 instead.
- Ardal aep Dahy: Adjusted the wording of the ability. The ability itself remains unchanged.
- Rience: Power changed from 5 to 6.
- Tourney Shaelmaar: Provision cost changed from 8 to 6.
- Vilgefortz: Renegade: Power changed from 6 to 8.
- Fabian Hale: Provision cost changed from 8 to 7.
- Ignatius Hale: Tribute cost changed from 9 to 7.
- King of Beggars: Power changed from 4 to 3. Provision cost changed from 10 to 12. Counter changed from 9 to 12.
- Octavia Hale: Power changed from 7 to 6. Provision cost changed from 7 to 6. Has a new part of ability: Fee: 1: Boost an allied Witch Hunter by 1.
- Savvy Huckster: Added the Witch Hunter Category. Has a new part of ability: Fee 1: Gain Vitality (1)
- Scapegoat: Power changed from 7 to 1. Ability changed to: Disloyal. Profit: 6. Deploy: Place a Bounty on self.
- Regis: Reborn now correctly reacts to Bleeding on units with Immunity.
- Duchess’s Informand and Emissary now correctly gain the Spying status, even if there were no targets for their Deploy abilities.
- Interacting with the Draft menu no longer causes the play menu to sometimes become partially unresponsive on Android devices.