This time, we introduce some quality of life changes (like the renaming of the tabs in the Quests section), visual improvements (Adrenaline has now additional VFX!), and balance changes. Some of the things, we already made available during last month, like the new Reward Trees and Seasonal Changes. We decided to release them earlier, since they didn’t require a client update, so we were happy to bring them in as soon as they were finished. In this update, we’re expanding on them even more, adding fresh content to both features.
You can read all the details below.
- The tabs in the Quests section of the Social Panel have been renamed to be more specific.
- Phoenix provision changed from 11 to 10.
- Living Armor provision changed from 11 to 10.
- Olgierd Von Everec power changed from 7 to 8
- Olgierd: Immortal power changed from 7 to 8.
- Iris von Everec provision changed from 7 to 6.
- Wererat power changed from 5 to 6.
- Provision changed from 7 to 6.
- Ice Troll power and provision changed from 5 to 4.
- Queen of the Night provision changed from 7 to 6.
- Succubus power changed from 4 to 5.
- Garkain power changed from 3 to 4.
- Sukrus now has Pirate category.
- Arnaghad armor changed from 0 to 2.
- Derran provision changed from 7 to 6.
- Gerd adrenaline changed from 4 to 3.
- King Belohun provision changed from 9 to 8.
- Ida Emean aep Sivney provision changed from 7 to 6.
- Yarpen Zigrin power changed from 5 to 6.
- Slave Infantry power and provision changed from 4 to 5.
- Tunnel Drill provision changed from 6 to 7.
- Prophet Lebioda provision changed from 9 to 8.
- Seasonal Mode now changes weekly.
- New Seasonal Mode added: At the start of your turn, transform all cards in your hand into random ones that cost 1 provision more
- Two new Reward Book trees celebrating new year in GWENT: The Great Oak and Stalwart Leadership
- Five new Reward Book trees connected to the Master Mirror expansion
- Cards with Adrenaline will now be highlighted when their ability is stronger.
- Fix for random crashes after match on Android
- The “Hide Cards” option is once again consistently available when selecting a card to Create
- Hybrid will now boost itself correctly when Brewess consumes any allied units
- Fixed a rare issue in which a high number of Cahir on the board could desync the game.
- Fixed an issue where discarding a single card on devotion would lower the counter by 2 for Eist Tuirseach.