Update 9.4 marks the drop of third and final expansion in the Price of Power set – Harvest of Sorrow. While it’s definitely the main star of the show, as usual we introduce other changes, including balance to the existing cards. Read below in detail what new things you can expect with this release.
- Updated the recommended cards in the deck builder for each leader ability.
- Reworked the implementation of how the Spying status is granted: The tooltips of affected cards have been adjusted.
- Spying is no longer implicitly granted to units that are moved to, spawned on or played on the opponent’s side, unless specified in the tooltip.
- Seize now gives/removes Spying before the unit is moved. Disloyal units all gain Spying when played.
- Added the option to not save the deck after making changes.
- New Expansion! Harvest of Sorrow
- New Reward Book trees for Octavia Hale and Vilgefortz.
- New products, including kegs for the Price of Power set.
- Important! The Way of the Witcher kegs will be removed from the shop.
- Count Caldwell: Tooltip now specifies that Count Caldwell will gain Spying when moving to the opponent’s side, and loses Spying when moving back to your side, in accordance with the changes to Spying highlighted in the changes.
- Siegfried of Denesle: Power changed from 5 to 6.
- Uma’s Curse: Provision cost changed from 11 to 10.
- Pellar: Provision cost changed from 5 to 4.
- Mammuna: Provision cost changed from 11 to 12.
- Queen of the Night: Power changed from 5 to 6. Bleeding duration changed from 4 to 3.
- Naglfar’s Taskmaster: Power and provision cost changed from 5 to 4.
- Rotfiend: Damage from the Deathwish changed from 4 to 5.
- Artis: Provision cost changed from 8 to 12. Ability changed to: Deploy: Play a 4 provision Cultist from your deck. Ranged: Whenever a unit is played, damage it by half its current power.
- Gremist: Provision cost changed from 7 to 6.
- Hammond: Power changed from 6 to 7.
- Sigrdrifa’s Rite: Now gives Doomed to the Summoned unit.
- Vildkaarl: Provision cost changed from 8 to 7.
- Crow Clan Druid: Power changed from 4 to 3. Provision cost changed from 5 to 4.
- Dimun Light Longship: Provision cost changed from 5 to 4.
- Melusine Cultist: Power changed from 3 to 4.
- Svalblod Butcher: Power changed from 4 to 5.
- Trophy Catch received a new name and a type. It is now a Whale Harpooner, a 2-power, 4 provision cost unit with: Deploy: Move an enemy unit to the other row, then damage it by the number of units on that row.
- Coodcoodak: Deploy replaced with Zeal; Order.
- Ildiko: Power changed from 5 to 6. Boost from the Order changed from 5 to 4. Granting Zeal no longer requires Ildiko to be Inspired.
- Keira Metz: Power changed from 5 to 6.
- Sabrina Glevissig: Provision cost changed from 6 to 8. Damage from the Deathwish changed from 2 to 3.
- Damned Sorceress: Cooldown changed from 2 to 1.
- Temerian Drummer: Power changed from 3 to 4. Armor changed from 1 to 0.
- Barnabas Beckenbauer: Boost changed from 2 to 3.
- Harald Gord: Self boost from the Deploy is now capped at 12.
- Ida Emean aep Sivney: Power changed from 5 to 6. Vitality duration changed from 4 to 3.
- Zoltan: Warrior: Provision cost changed from 11 to 10.
- Dwarf Berserker: Power changed from 3 to 4.
- Vrihedd Sappers: Power and provision cost changed from 5 to 4.
- Treason: Now additionally gives Spying to the target unit.
- Usurper: Now mentions that it gives Spying to the Spawned Operatives, in accordance with the changes to Spying highlighted in the changes. This applies to all three forms.
- Spotter: Power changed from 1 to 5. Ability swapped with Viper Witcher Alchemist, and now reads: Deploy: Look at top 3 cards of your deck and put one on the top, then swap top card of your opponent’s deck with yours.
- Viper Witcher Alchemist: Power changed from 5 to 2. Ability swapped with Spotter, and now reads: Deploy (Melee): Reveal a random unit from your opponent’s deck and boost self by its power.
- Blood Money: Provision bonus changed from 15 to 16.
- Tamara Strenger: Power changed from 4 to 5.
- Tunnel Drill: Ability changed to: Profit 2 Fee 2: Damage an enemy unit by 1. If you played a Crime this turn, damage an enemy unit by 3 instead.
- The client window no longer registers input when not in focus.
- It is no longer possible to queue up conflicting actions on a gamepad while pressing more than one button simultaneously.
- Leticia Charbonneau’s tooltip now correctly shows that she can increase her own Patience level if her Order is reset during the same turn.
- The Doomed status can no longer be granted to units with Veil when being played or Summoned from the graveyard.
- Salamandra Abomination will now correctly trigger VFX when Purifying itself.
- Playing specials from the opponent’s deck (e.g. via Cantarella) will now correctly update Orb of Insight’s Counter.
- Tissaia de Vries now correctly resets the Order abilities of all mages, not only those from the Northern Realms.